Dr. Tom O’Bryan, creator of the world-changing event last November “A Grain of Truth: The Gluten Summit”, has put together a FREE, follow-up webinar about diagnosing gluten-related disorders.
That, in itself, is enough to get us incredibly excited for this event! But what is the next step? See the video below for details where you will discover how many resources are available online for FREE before the event!
“Now That You Know, Where Do You Go?” is a 90-minute webinar that will guide you though a conversation with your healthcare professional, identifying answers to such questions as:
- What tests should I take to see if I have a disorder?
- Could it be gluten? Or dairy? Or another food triggering symptoms?
- How do I order tests? What if I’m outside of the U.S.?
- When should I take the tests?
- How do I interpret the results?
- What if my results come back positive for a gluten-related disorder?
- Do I really need to take nutrition? If so, for how long?
DATES: January 30, 10:00 A.M. U.S. EST – February 2, midnight U.S. EST
LENGTH: 90-minute audio with video
You don’t want to miss this FREE, online event
available from January 30 – February 2!
This information is invaluable to our healing journey! Please don’t miss this opportunity! I will see you there! And if you missed The Gluten Summit, you can still purchase the full digital package below: